How Bulkcorp is Following the Government Guidelines for Battling the COVID-19 Crisis
As a leading export house of packaging solutions and a part of the global business community, Bulkcorp continues to monitor the worldwide health and economic crisis that has been triggered by the deadly CoronaVirus (COVID-19).
As the COVID-19 outbreak spirals almost out of control in some parts of the world and causes immense suffering and loss, we in India have been fortunate enough to somewhat restrict its rampant spread. However, as India extends its lockdown till the 3rd of May 2020, we as a responsible company, have put the health and well-being of our families, employees, partners and clients and customers and all those who make up Bulkcorp’s vibrant global community, as our prime concern.
As we strive to meet our community as well as our service commitments, we are currently providing guidance and support to all our employees and other stakeholders by strictly following the guidelines set by the Indian Government and health officials and the World Health Organisation.
Proactive Steps We Have Taken for the Safety and well-Being of Our Stakeholders:
- As a means to ensure personal hygiene for our employees we have encouraged and mandated frequent hands-washing.
- We have also encouraged the regular use of hand sanitizer and bottles of hand-rubs have been made available to our team.
- In order to make our facilities infection-free zones, we have installed a mass sanitizing tunnel at the entrance of our factory and have used WHO approved sanitizer for fogging.
- We are using contactless thermal guns to screen all employees for any symptoms of fever. We are restricting the entry to anyone with symptoms of cough/ Cold and temperature more than 99 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Driving an awareness campaign within our premises we have put up banners and posters that delineate the Government guidelines on safety measures during the COVID-19 crisis like social distancing and avoiding crowded places.
- We have ensured daily & periodic cleaning of the workplace including dining hall and washrooms with WHO recommended sanitisers and disinfectants.
- Our employees have been mandated to wear face masks in the workplace and we have restricted the number of visitors at the factory.
- We have postponed all our business and personal travel plans and our sales team is working from home.
Our Business Continuity Plans
As we move to safeguard the well-being of our employees, we are also taking actions to preserve our ability to operate and continue business as usual when this crisis is over. We believe that with the cooperation of all our strategic partners across the globe, we will continue to supply FIBC products for our customers across the world.
We are committed to provide a healthy workplace environment.To ensure safety of our employees and of our immediate community, Bulkcorp management is keeping up to date with the latest advice from the local and central government and WHO and believes that together we can tide over this crisis successfully and come out as winners.